Playlist for Fall

I like to make a new playlist every time the season changes. I've read that music is great at invoking memories and I like listening to a song years later and thinking, "Hey, that reminds me of Fall 2008." Plus, I've always liked the idea of creating soundtracks to my seasons. Spring is usually acoustic and mellow songs. Summer brings the party jams. Fall, then, is an interesting hybrid of both. There's the songs that are perfect for sitting next to a bonfire and then there's the songs perfect for dressing up for a Halloween night out on the town. (Winter is just Christmas music added to the Fall playlist).

Though I'm still working on rounding out this season's, I wanted to share with you guys my playlist so far! Warning, though, I have super eclectic taste in music so it's hard to describe what type of music is likely to appear on the playlists. For the most part though, it's just sounds that remind me of the season.

I hope you enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Nice songs dear♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hills by the weekend, saw him supporting Drake last year and he was awesome!

    www.honestyforyourskin.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah! That sounds amazing! Going to see him live is definitely going on my 2016 To Do List!

      Delete
  3. I love The Hills, I saw The Weeknd labor day weekend in concert and fell in love with that song! I'll have to check some of these out, I feel like my playlists are always so one-genre, I like a good mix!
    Laura
    Laura Aime Vous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So jealous! I feel like he'd be amazing live! Hope you enjoyed the mix :)

      Delete
  4. Great playlist thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog and post :)
    Follow each other?
    www.travelera.es
    Instagram: @travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely swing by and check out your blog! I'm always excited to connect with new bloggers :)

      Delete
  6. Love listening to new music- love the Ryan Adams rendition of Wildest Dreams!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! And that sounds good! It's always nice to connect with fellow new bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete