A Brief Weekly Recap

Sorry for the radio silence the past week! I took some time off to spend with family and friends and to regroup. Sometimes, a brain break is just what the doctor ordered. I do want to say thank you for all of the words of encouragement you guys sent last week! I feel about a million times better this week which is just as well since things are about to get busy. With interviews, studying, a return to consistent posting and the holidays coming up,  I need to bring my A game. 

I haven't really focused on taking pictures past week, but I got some good ones to recap the week. I got to spend some time with my pups and J. Here's Keller in his new orthopedic bed: 


I got to go to a tailgate with my family and stuff my face with way too much food. (Side note- they won! My team, not so much)

celebrated a belated birthday lunch

Spent even more time eating outdoors

And generally, just tried to focus on the beauty of fall since it's my favorite season and I feel like it's already halfway over.  How is Thanksgiving already next week?? I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sometimes you need to relax and spend some time with friends and family to get back to being yourself.

    Laura | Laura Aime Vous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds like just the right amount of fun and chilling this past week, Ally! That lunch looks so cool! :)

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! I've been loving your blog recently and will definitely be subscribing :)
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete