Fall Favorites

1 / 2 / 3 /
5 / 6 / 7 /
Part of what makes fall my favorite season (besides the holidays, the weather, the pumpkin spice, the salted caramel, and football) are the clothes. Don't get me wrong, I love a sundress as much as the next girl, but there's something about boots and scarves and sweaters that make me go all heart-eyed.

Since the weather is just now approaching 'cool' in Texas, I'm only now pulling my fall wardrobe out of its boxes and starting to scope out the stores for new additions. This year, I'm digging:
  • The bucket bag trend
  • Mixed metals
  • Leather details
  • Stacked heels 
  • Riding boots (my forever love)
  • And chunky, funkily patterned outerwear 
I've already managed to add some good things to my watch list. I like to find good pieces and then watch their prices for a few weeks/months because usually, they'll get discounted 5-50% at some point over that time period. Then I'm ready to snatch them up!

What are some of your favorite fall trends?


13 comments:

  1. The bucket bag trend! I honestly don't know if I love it or hate it. I don't know why xD
    I have been on the hunt for the perfect fall boots these days so I'll have to join you on the favorites for that one!

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I totally get you! It took me a long time of seeing them around before I decided I really liked them. I'll let you know if I spot any good deals on boots!

      Delete
  2. These are great picks! I really like both of the boots!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I might have a minor boot obsession!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, Ally I am SO in love with your blog! It's gorgeous and you're so gorgeous!!! Also, I definitely have to agree with you, there's something about fall fashion with everyone in coats and boots and scarfs - it's just automatically so sophisticated and put together! :D I literally love every single thing on your list, riding boots and bucket bags are what I loved, loved, loved this past autumn!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks girl! I definitely love the look of fall and I can never get enough of riding boots. Can't wait till it gets cool enough to wear them again!

      Delete
  4. Love all of your picks, and love all the neutral fall tones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't even realize I was such a neutral-color fan until I put together this post!

      Delete
  5. I wanted a bucket bag last year and never bit the bullet, I'm thinking I might be looking to snag one on sale too! Love these picks, classic pieces!

    Laura

    Laura Aime Vous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll let you know if I see any good deals!

      Delete
  6. I love all of the colours in this wishlist - so earthy and neutral for fall! You've picked some lovely things :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to fall pretty much all year round so I'm excited to be able to finally get into the fall goodies :)

      Delete
  7. Fall boots are the best hehe! Never bought a bucket bag...hmmm. May try it thanks x
    -Morgs
    Http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete