Fan of Fridays Vol. 2



Happy Friday! This week went by fast but I won't lie, I'm glad it's over. Each day was jam-packed and I'm looking forward to a (slightly) slower paced weekend. This week, I've been a fan of:

1. The Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffin candle from Target. They have a small size for $5 and a bigger size for $10 and when I first bought it, I got the smaller size because I tend to have candle ADD. But this candle smells amazing. I burned through the first one and ran back to Target for the bigger size! They smell so so good and are reasonably priced for a candle. If you're heading to Target, you should add it to your cart!

2. Travel days! J and I are leaving this morning to North Carolina! It's his cousin's wedding and his dad invited us to go up. I haven't been to North Carolina in a long time but from what I remember, it's beautiful. Plus, they're having cooler weather than we are, so I'm looking forward to this tiny taste of fall!

3. The new Sherlock trailer! It's no secret that I love TV, yet another reason why fall is one of my favorite seasons. But there's always a handful of shows that come out in January, including the new season of Sherlock! It's been so long since I finished the last season, I'm going to have to do some re-watching to be ready for the premiere. Any other BBC fans out there?

4. This possum cuddling a toy kangaroo! I'm a sucker for all things animal related so naturally, this melted my heart. No lie, when I first adopted Keller, I had hoped he'd be the kind of Chi who cuddled with tiny stuffed animals and who carried them around the house. Because I had these aspirations for him, no surprise, he has less than 0 interest in anything fluffy (besides blankets). Go figure. In the mean time, I'll keep looking at pictures of this possum.

5. The fall fashion all over the place. You guys know how I feel about fall and it does my soul good to know I'm not the only one obsessed with the upcoming sweater weather! Laura, Jen, Lauren, and Caroline are some of the ladies I've seen around the blogosphere killing it! Seriously, if you're posting about peacoats and ankle boots, holler at your girl. I'd love to read it!

What are you loving these days? Hopefully a fantastic weekend is one of those things! Happy Friday :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out girl! Thanks for the tip about that candle, I think I might have to get one!

    Laura

    Laura Aime Vous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! And they are definitely worth a sniff if you're in Target!

      Delete
  2. The cinnamon pumpkin muffin candle sounds YUM! Awww hehe I live in Australia so I had seen the possum video on the news - how cute right! P.S. Ankle boots are the best! Haha.

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! I'm burning it right now :) That's awesome that it's on your news! I'd love to see more cuteness on the news over here!

      Delete
  3. The possum cuddling a toy kangaroo sounds so cute! but i think your Keller will be so much cuter when cuddling a tiny stuffed animals.. :P

    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Now it's just a matter of convincing him ;)

      Delete